New Access provides agile and scalable solution dedicated to the wealth management industries. The company with a workforce of more than 200 employees is present on a global scale with offices in Switzerland, France, Singapore, Tunisia.
New Access addresses the key industry challenges of client lifecycle management in Wealth Management, including:
- Client acquisition
- Onboarding, KYC and compliance
- Relationship management
- Client servicing including digital banking
- Client and advisor engagement via a cutting-edge digital offer
The decisive advantage of New Access is to offer an integrated solution Core-to-Digital that ensures all banking processes, including, optionally, a Portfolio Management System and a Core Banking System. With over 50 clients from the most prestigious Wealth Managers, New Access revolutionizes the digital approach to wealth management by offering a digital solution that:
- automates compliance control,
- increases the productivity of relationship managers
- allows final customers a secure and modern digital experience with their bank
Your role will be to assist the Sales and Presales team during on a broad range of topics. You will work on proposals, pitches, Demos and help putting together business cases for our prospects, work with our tech partners to help integrate new technologies into our solution. This implies working on system Demos and building mockup to demonstrate the system capacities. You will also have some deep dive discussions with partners and consulting firms to understand what the market expects when it comes to the client lifecycle and investments in the digital context. This means having a strong attachment to new technologies and looking to associate them to New Access solutions. Attached to the Head of Presales, your main objectives are the following:
- Build Demos and Mockups of our products (Portfolio Management System, Core Banking and Digital Platform)
- Build Demo Scripts for the different presentation situations (Private Bank, Wealth Managers, Asset Manager…)
- Work with Fintech/Regtech Partners to integrate new technology into the solution
- Discuss with the development team to ensure the system is in line with the requirements
- Build software presentation and pitches and assist during the RFI/RFP preparation
- Prepare proposals to New Access Prospects
- 5 years’ experience in finance and software.
- You are persuasive and able to convince
- You have good writing and interpersonal skills.
- You can easily get in touch with all types of contacts.
- You are independent in carrying out your missions and demonstrate great rigor.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both French & English.