Presales Internship with the one of the Wealth Management provider market leaders: New Access
Do you want to join a market leader in in the Wealth and Private banking industry? We are looking for you, a dynamic and proactive candidate.
You prepare a Master 2 in market finance and portfolio management or Master 2 in information system for market finance ?
New Access is looking for a dynamic and proactive candidate, to support the Sales and Presales Team.
Your role will be to assist the Sales and Presales team during on a broad range of topics.
You will work on proposals, pitches, Demos and help putting together business cases for our prospects, work with our tech partners to help integrate new technologies into our solution. This implies working on system Demos and building mockup to demonstrate the system capacities. You will also have some deep dive discussions with partners and consulting firms to understand what the market expects when it comes to the client lifecycle and investments in the digital context. This means having a strong attachment to new technologies and looking to associate them to New Access solutions.
Attached to the Head of Presales, your main objectives are the following:
- Build Demos and Mockups of our products (Portfolio Management System, Core Banking and Digital Platform)
- Build Demo Scripts for the different presentation situations (Private Bank, Wealth Managers, Asset Manager…)
- Work with Fintech/Regtech Partners to integrate new technology into the solution
- Discuss with the development team to ensure the system is in line with the requirements
- Build software presentation and pitches and assist during the RFI/RFP preparation
- Prepare proposals to New Access Prospects
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you looking for a challenging internship position in a friendly and international working environment?
- You are persuasive and able to convince
- You have good writing and interpersonal skills.
- You can easily get in touch with all types of contacts.
- You are independent in carrying out your missions and demonstrate great rigor.
Then please share your application by sending your English resume and motivation to the following email address: email@example.com
- Education: Future graduate in Master in market finance and portfolio management or master in information system for market finance
- Job type: Full time, 6 months internship minimum
- A first experience in finance and software would be a real plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both French & English.
- Based in Geneva